Mark Malfara is a lifelong resident of the Philadelphia area. He has spent most of his life divided among some of the city’s finest neighborhoods: 14 years in Center City / Art Museum; 14 years in Mt.Airy / Chestnut Hill; 7 years in Roxborough / Manayunk and now currently resides in Springfield Township / Montgomery County with his wife and children. He has extensive knowledge of Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs and has provided real estate tours for relocation clients since 2004. Mark is a real estate investor as well as an agent, and owns several investment properties in the Philadelphia area. He has a passion for the real estate industry and takes great pride in helping his clients achieve their real estate goals by making good decisions and smart investments.
- Graduate of East Stroudsburg University.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing and Contract Negotiations.
- Specializing in Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs.
- Certified BHHS Luxury Collection Specialist
- Board of Directors of the East Stroudsburg Rugby Alumni Assoc.